- Our helium tank rentals includes the use of a regulator to inflate latex balloons. If you require a stand or wall strap, let us know when you place your order.
- Helium tanks can be kept for 5 business days with no rental fee. Tank rental charges are $2 per day, starting on the 6th day. Rental charges will be billed
to your credit card at the end of each month or when you return the tank, which ever is first. Long term rental charge is $15 per month, if you purchase a stand and inflator.
- Please note you are purchasing the helium inside the tank. The tank must be returned. If you would like to keep a tank long term, for example at a business, we will refill or exchange your empty tank for a full tank as needed.
- A refundable security deposit is required on all rentals.
- There are no refunds or credits on partially used tanks.
All helium tank cylinders need to be secured; this is the renter’s responsibility. Helium is a non-toxic, non-flammable gas, however it is dangerous to breathe in the gas from the cylinder, or even from an inflated balloon. We recommend that you transport the helium tank cylinder in the trunk of your car. If you must transport it in the passenger compartment, make sure it is secured and you have at least one window open at all times